We’re thrilled to announce that teachers and schools now have two branded ESL set-up options at Off2Class!
Teachers and schools can select from Professional or Business set-up.
Professional set-up on Off2Class includes:
- branded platform interfaces, homework assignments, placement tests and login pages
- the ability to print branded student achievement certificates, completed homework and placement test results
- access to our team for coaching and training
Business set-up on Off2Class includes all features of Professional set-up, with the following additional benefits:
- branded lesson content for both teachers and students, including student lesson summaries
- the ability to run Off2Class using your own custom domain
- delivery of student email notifications from a generic address (rather than @off2class.com)
Watch this live tour to see what your Business Set-Up will look like!
This handy diagram lets you compare the options:
We’ve also launched a demo tool so you can load your logo to preview your branded ESL set-up options.
Why have we launched these options?
Because we focus on making ESL teachers shine!
Off2Class has always been different to other English Language Training (ELT) materials options. We are a 100% teacher-led platform. This means we are not designed to be accessed by students directly, without their teachers.
We’ve always believed that meaningful secondary language acquisition requires teachers to guide their students. There are only so many of us that are able to acquire a language on our own. The vast majority of us need a teacher!
This philosophy and the fact that our team is made up of active teachers has guided our path. Our content is designed to be adapted live by teachers. Our product is not sold directly to students. Only teachers can set up student accounts. And so on…
Our goal is to make teachers shine in front of their students. This is our focus. For many teachers and schools working with us – this means a prominent brand on the platform. We’re delighted to offer these premium set-up options to our teacher community.